Friday 29 February 2008

TNT Couriers don't want recycled!!!

Maybe I am taking things far too literally? But I have just been looking for more courier companies to take on for sending out products from Tiny Box Company and Tiny Difference and I read this on TNT Express's (the courier company) website and I am thinking that I am fighting a losing battle, or maybe I'm just in 'one of those' moods!!! TNT write, "Please avoid the use of recycled packaging to ensure your goods are properly protected..." Forgive me for pointing out (which I have done to them in a letter) that recycled packaging is ideal for sending packages in... What the hell is going to happen? Is it going to suddenly disintegate? It is as good as it looks and feels dear friend, Whether recycled or not, the physics of any packaging (unless it gets wet!!... OR BURNS!!) is not going to change overnight!! I sell only recycled packaging and guess what? I run the only company in the UK that solely deals in only recycled packaging that is far sturdier than some non-recycled products out there. So TNT Express... unless you guys have suddenly changed the laws of the universe give me a freekin' break! Oh yeah and I can get cheaper Next Day too.

Rachel Watkyn - Tiny Box Company UK Founder

No comments: