Monday 10 March 2008

We may be moving


Hello subscribers, guests, customers of mine, friends and people I have not yet had the pleasure of working with or speaking with.

I set up the UK's sole recycled packaging company and started trading a little under 6 months ago in about 300 sq ft of space and in that 6 months I have taken on help and grown a bit. In the Tiny Box Companys office location we added 2 warehouses (we now have 3 units) and basically with the thousands (and I mean THOUSANDS!!) of recycled boxes and bags we supply we are getting too big to stay in our current location!!! Yes my friends, we are moving to one giant warehouse and office on the same site. I must say that the location we are in at the moment is lovely, I really wish we could stay, but with the businesses growing rapidly there is no option. I have got really close with the lovely animals (especially the sheep!) in the farm location we are situated in now that it's going to be really sad to relocate but needs must!! You really would not believe our working conditions at the moment... it's quite comical!! I had an accident last week which could have been quite serious.
So if you are a person that comes to visit... we may not be here. But don't worry we are not moving far. We are about to secure our new giant storage and offices this week!!
Just to let you know our phone numbers will change... but there wil be a lovely message on the old number to let you know of our new one... and I shall post all the details here when the move is complete.

No comments: