Friday 1 February 2008

We argued today...

... about the fact that I was apparently being 'filthy' when I said that our new Tiny Box Company advert should just have a pair of breasts, which would be completely different and NOTHING to do with recycled packaging! She wanted something that 'stood out'... I obliged.
What's the freekin' problem?? Hmmmmm? I am a creative, and I was just erm... Being creative... and people would think, "whoever put that advert together is great!!"...

I am also getting stick for my email signature, apparently it's "massive and funny"...

Life in the Tiny Offices is never dull!

Oh yes, we resent out the stolen sample so all cool there!!! Phew x 5!!!


Christian

2 comments:

THE TINY BOX COMPANY said...

Sometimes I wonder what business Christian works in..... could it really be the Tiny Offices ????!! If he did work there he would know that Tiny Difference has had quite a few orders, it was just our first order on the new internet site !!

Anonymous said...

I think Christian is really great. Bless me... ahem, I mean HIM for putting up with you...