Wednesday 14 May 2008

Tiny Box News


Hello Pop-pickers...

I spoke at the Barbican last weekend at the huge ethical 'UK Aware' event... I was speaking in Room 2 at about 3:15 so was absolutely bushed and could not bring myself to get into a (friendly) ethical argument and get excited in the debate... which is so unlike meeeeeeeeee!!! I decided to answer the question, which was also the topic of the debate; "Is being good, good for business?" - To summarise I said that consumers see past a company just adding a small amount of Fair Trade or ethical produce in their business to be seen to be green/ethical... One needs to adopt a whole business culture rather than a shallow product offering...

Anyway some TIny Box Company news;
We have just got a new printing machine so we can do double the amount of of printing as before. Yay for us!!! We can print on anything we supply; that's boxes and bags.

We are recruiting for a new member of staff at the moment so if you call us and neither I nor Christian answer and it's a strange voice then BE NICE!!!!

We are still the UK's sole recycled only packaging supplier with no minimum order!

We have just recorded our TV show. I can't tell you which one as both myself and Christian had to sign a secrecy agreement... I know dahlink... we are superstars now!! (hahahaaa) I can tell you that it's on a terrestrial channel and will air in the next few months.

Last but not least... Is it possible to actually have everything in life? Are we better off having a life of wealth without love or experience true love and be poor??

Hmmmm maybe I am just a hopeless romantic still looking for Mr Right?? AND NO I AM NOT NOR EVER HAVE BEEN SEEING CHRISTIAN... URRRRGHGHGHGHHHHHH!!!

Christian here... I am not that bad. I scrub up well and have a beautiful girlfriend... less of the 'Urrrrghghghhhhhhh' please Rachel!!!


Sorry Christian (Bleugh!)

Rachel

Tiny Box Company for recycled gift and jewellery packaging
www.tinyboxcompany.co.uk









No comments: